Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for hot water. Our hot water heater went out yesterday. In most places that wouldn't mean much but the water comes out of our tap at 37 degrees. It is very cold, and I have become super sensitive to cold. Thank goodness we realized it early enough in the day that someone was able to come out and fix it. It cost a pretty penny but we are just glad to have it fixed.

I am also thankful that, although I was laying down, I was able to bring my right arm up over my head without the help of my left. That was a big deal for me. I did it at therapy and kinda surprised myself. I have been working on that for months now.

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful that you can bring your arm up over your head! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for being able to lift the right arm!!!!!! So exciting.

    Now you can check your own armpit to see if your deodarant is working....oh, wait, that's me who has armpit issues....

    :)


    Loving each little victory!

    ReplyDelete