Monday, November 26, 2012

Not much here

We just keep plugging along. Yesterday I was able to go from my wheel chair to the floor to play with my son. It was the one thing I have asked others to do because I couldn't and the one thing I wish I had done more. I only lasted 30 min but you should have seen that little man trying his hardest to help his momma. He is a real stinker right now, but he sure can be cute when he wants to. Poor little guy would have been squished if I had landed on him, but he was so determined to help me like his daddy does. It was adorable. The rest of the weekend was spent with children arguing, but he was so cute. That buggar can be so naughty but so cute at the same time. Some days I just don't know what to do with him. He turns 4 in about 2 weeks.

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing! I know that made his day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a son JUST like that. The child that was the most obstinate, naughtiest, but also the most affectionate. Now, he is an articulate 16 year old in college and I'm kinda' glad I kept him. :) I remember those days of him being SO hyper and SO naughty I didn't take him out in public much. But, yes, so CUTE!

    So glad you played with him. That is so important to give him some normal childhood memories. I played with Rebekah a lot when she was younger, even if it meant I just laid on the floor or the bed next to her, held a toy, and she played around me. You're such a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! He's got a good daddy to image:)
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendra, I know you don't remember me. I go to Grace in LV. My daughter is Kyndall. The first time we met you, was at Christmas time in church, right after your son was born. You had him swaddled against you in this blanket contraption that my daughter, who was pregnant at the time, loved. I've been following Scott's posts faithfully and now I've logged on to your blog. You are the strongest woman I have ever known (not to mention, apparently a pretty darn good cook as well). I absolutley can not imagine what you've endured and still have a since of humor and love for your family and for God. You and Scott are AWE INSPIRING!!!!!! Don't ever give up. You'll never know how many people you and Scott have touched, inspired and "saved". Roxane Cook

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! My son is four. They are fun to play with at this age. I am glad you got to play with him.

    ReplyDelete