Thursday, November 8, 2012

Light switches

This seems silly cuz most of you do this without thinking, but I can finally turn on my own light switches. That is a big deal because it means I don't have to either ask my kids to do it or sit in the dark. Before, I was to dizzy to take one hand off of my walker to turn one on. I still get dizzy sometimes when I am tired, but for most of the day I am good. It occurred to me today when I went potty that I turned my own lights on. That is a big deal because it gets dark here earlier and earlier, and it stays dark later and later. Right now, with the time change, the sun doesn't shine until about 8:30 or 9 and it is dark by 5...and shrinking...

2 comments:

  1. You're right, it's something I do without ever taking a moment to realize just what it takes to be able to do it. What an accomplishment for you though! I love reading your updates and hearing how much progress you're making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! It gets light here at 7:30 and dark at 6, so we are not too far off, but I am sure you will loose daylight at a faster rate. I want a "happy light" from Costco!

    ReplyDelete