Thursday, November 8, 2012

Crazy day

Today has been a crazy day. Since we live so far from family, we have to rely upon wonderful volunteers. Today everyone was either sick or couldn't come. it totally wasnt their fault, and we sorta knew this would happen. i had the kids alone all day. We made it, and thank goodness my oldest was a big helper. All I can say is that we are picking up dinner from somewhere. I am beat. I'm also glad this is a holiday weekend. I hope I can get some rest. I also have to look into getting one of those medical alert necklaces. I had a choking scare today. I realized that I am basically placing my life into the hands of my 9 yr old. She does great in emergencies, but it just isn't fair to her. She deserves to be a kid.

I'm still on the hunt for good crock pot recipes that are simple and don't involve "cream of" soups.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment